- A renewable, carbon neutral energy system.
- The development of a climate commission to attempt to predict the next disasters and prepare the communities in area vulnerable to sea level rise, wildfires, drought, floods, and hurricanes.
- Reduce carbon pollution from transportation by building electric vehicles, and modernizing and expanding public transit.
- Issuing sizable research Grants to design and prototype a 2 seat electric commuter vehicle with a 50 mile range swap-able batteries that sells for under $15,000.
- A 40% reduction in national HFCs by 2030.
- Ban fracking and new fossil fuel infrastructure and keep oil, gas, and coal in the ground by banning fossil fuel leases on public lands.
- End exports of coal, natural gas , and crude oil.
- Reducing Energy expenditure by incentivizing changes in business behavior.
- Hold the people and corporations responsible for the misinformation that has caused this problem responsible for the lives they’ve taken.
Strong leadership, A clear economic plan, A brighter, More Secure Future